Paste your Bing Webmaster Tools verification code here
Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here
No Call Solutions
Let us guide you through the wilderness of selling in the post-“Do Not Call Registry” world.
Top Questions Vendors, Sellers, and Telemarketers Should Be Asking Themselves
- Can the FTC Do Not Call List affect my bottom line?
- Absolutely, if $11,000 fines per illegal call would affect your books, not to mention the negative PR.
- Has your list broker asked you for a SAN number?
- If not, you are running a HUGE risk of crippling fines, and potentially wasting your time with deadbeat leads.
- Where can I find an experienced list broker that will walk me through the hassle of registering with the FTC and maintaining compliance?
- Call one of SalesLeads.tv’s experienced leads consultants and we’ll give you the details on the latest developments and requirements.
- Where can I find more information?
- Check the links below for much more detailed information about the law, as well other items of interest from the front lines.
- What about the new CAN SPAM laws?
- Our leads are quickly filling the gap created by the new so-call “CAN SPAM” laws. Without the dubious advantage of spam, many internet-only leads brokers simply can’t create and sell their lead lists.
Do Not Call Resources & News
State by State ‘Do Not Call’ List Details
Q&A for Telemarketers and Sellers About the Do Not Call Provisions of the FTC’s Telemarketing Sales Rule
Excerpted directly from the Federal Trade Commission’s website
Official National Do Not Call Registry site
Orlando Telemarketer Fined $19,000 by Florida State Government
MCI Fined $100,000 for ‘Do Not Call’ Violations