Direct Mail Marketing Generates Leads & Links to Your Website with QR Codes
Direct mail marketing works! You can reach prospects and existing clients that are in need of your products and services with a targeted marketing campaign. By reaching out to a targeted group of prospects you can increase your closing ratios and improve your ROI. At SalesLeads.tv you can get the lead list you need in order to be successful.
Direct mail marketing has entered the technology era and can integrate with your online marketing campaigns by using QR Codes.
For those of you not familiar with QR Codes, they are the bar codes frequently being placed in magazine ads, menus, flyers, brochures and more. When you purchase QR Codes for your company, the unique barcode is created so you can place it on as many pieces of printed marketing material as you like. When people scan it (take a picture of it), using their smart phone app, they will be directed to your website. This is the fastest and easiest way to integrate your physical and online marketing campaigns. By providing an easy way for people to visit your website, they can be directed to more information and your contact page. You can also set up your site to track visit and use a retargeting marketing campaign to stay in front of customers long after they have left your website.
Here are ways to create a successful direct mail marketing campaign:
- Quality Leads. Determine who your target market is. Narrow it down as much as possible to ensure that you are only reaching people and businesses that can directly use your products and services. Salesleads.tv can help by giving you the exact list your company needs.
- QR Codes. Make sure your direct mail pieces have a QR code on them for integration with your website.
- Call Tracking. You can use call tracking to place a specific 800# on your direct mail marketing material. When customers call in off of that number you will know what marketing piece captured their attention and adjust your marketing efforts based on that information.
- Graphics. Design graphics that pop. Don’t send out a direct mail piece with a tiny picture in the corner. Capture peoples attention with graphic rich marketing material. Use a professional designer or work with a company like Vista Print that has templates already made.
- Personalization. Use your leads list to personalize the message to each prospect. Use their name so that people know you took the time to learn about them in determining that they should receive a mailer from you. People don’t respond as well to blasts. Simply using the right name can make a big difference in personalizing your direct mail marketing campaign.
Once you have identified your target customers determine how frequently you want to reach out to them. This should be at least on a quarterly basis. Your prospects may not need your services now but by sending a mailer on a regular basis you increase your chances of reaching them exactly when they need you.